Cannon Valley Area Shrine Club
The club was chartered December 19, 1949, in Faribault with Osman Potentate Clarence L. Finger and Recorder Walter T. King present. By-laws were adopted, and Nobles of Osman Shrine presented a program of “Music and Magic”. Credit is given to all the Nobles who laid a firm foundation to assure continued success of the Cannon Valley Area Shrine Club.
Stag parties first dominated the Club gatherings. Golf tournaments also were well received by the membership. The annual Christmas Party with the Knights of Columbus and their Ladies is the Club’s best attended activity. The Club encourages active participation in our many civic events. Because the Club’s membership covers a very large area, meeting places rotate from town to town. All towns in the area have a Club officer representing them.