East Central Shrine Club
The Club was chartered on May 2, 1959 and made up of Osman and Zuhrah Shrine members. Several Noble’s & Lady’s moved here from the Twin Cities. For many, travel to the Cities is now too far so the East Central Shrine Club allows them to remain active.
The geographic area of the East Central Shrine Club ranges from Ham Lake up to Mora, over to Hinckley and Center City, then down to Hugo, MN. The Nobles & Lady’s get together for dinner, enjoy fellowship, laugh a little, and support Shrine activities.
As the East Central Shrine Club is a social club they don’t march in parades, drive go-carts, conduct high-pressure meetings or dress in tuxedos. They do expect Noble’s to wear their Fez and for both they and their Lady’s to be willing to contribute their ideas.
The dinners are reasonably priced, taste good and at restaurants, which are handicap accessible. Our meeting locations change monthly, which allows for a variety of scenery and travel time.